June 30, 2017
Indulge in the birthplace of luxury on the beloved Italian Lake, Como
Villa Pliniana is a stunning 16th century Italian Palazzo set on 18 waterfront acres on the legendary Lake Como. The Villa itself, was built on an inlet, surrounded by lush vegetation and perfectly nestled into the rock. This exquisite private estate features 18 bedrooms in total, a private boat dock, helicopter landing pad, spa, vast bountiful gardens and Hotel services.
Each of the villa’spacious 18 bedrooms are luxurious styled and furnished, and are divided among four large apartments in the main villa and three additional standalone villas, accommodating up to a total of 37 guests. All apartments have a view on the lake and have been designed to grant the highest standards of comfort. They are provided with satellite TV, internet connection, air conditioning and a safe; moreover all of them are also equipped with private kitchen and laundry. Some of the outbuildings have a separate entrance, useful for the access of the domestic personnel.
Having recently underwent a full restoration the villa has been updated to the highest contemporary standards while maintaining the charm and historical details of the original design.
Situated on a sunny promontory next to the village of Torno and surrounded by peaceful views of Lake Como’s natural beauty, lush gardens and idyllic small towns, Villa Pliniana’s location stretches approximately 750 feet along the lake’s eastern shore. Torno is a 45 minutes car ride from Malpensa airport, 20 minutes in helicopter from Milan and 15 minutes boat drive from Como.
Layout: 18 Bedrooms & 18th Bathrooms
Facilities: Spa Sauna, Steam bath, emotional showers, swimming pool, Jacuzzi
Transportation:Indoor and outdoor Parking, Helicopter landing pad, private boat dock
- Daily breakfast
- Housekeeping service
- Personal chef, waiter and concierge
- Custom made Riva boat available upon request at no additional cost (excl. fuel)
- Daily Aperitivo hour in our historical Loggia
- Private gardens and terraces ideal for walks
- Spa and Swimming Pool
- Use of private helipad of villa grounds
- Full air-conditioning
- Wireless broadband internet throughout the villa
- 1 Week (10 bedrooms) – 100, 000 Euro (includes complimentary daily breakfast and WiFi)
- 1 Week (18 bedrooms)- 120, 000 Euro (includes complimentary daily breakfast and WiFi)
- 2 Weeks (18 bedrooms) – 230,000 Euro
Taxes: City tax and VAT are not included in the rates quoted above.
- The city tax is a cost of 5 Euros per day and per person and has to be paid at check out.
- The VAT is 10%
In order to guarantee the reservation, guests will be required to pay a 50% deposit at the time of confirmation. This deposit amount is not refundable; the remaining balance is due 60 days before the group arrival date. Guests are also recommended to purchase Travel Insurance in case of late cancellation. The deposit is payable by wire transfer.
Google Maps: http://bit.ly/2s5EgWd (not exact, the villa is situated in Torno)