June 22, 2017

Please note that during the high season the changeover day is always on a Saturday !

 

Villa Marina

Available: 29th July to the 5th August and from the 29th August to the 12th August.

Layout: 5 Bedrooms & 5 Bathrooms

Maximum Capacity: 12 guests

  • Rate: 8,950 Euro per week

*A booking deposit of 30% of the total villa rental is required to reserve the villa. The remaining 70% can be paid 6 weeks in advance of arrival date. A damages deposit of €2,000 and a cleaning fee of €300 (per week) will be required  6 weeks in advance also.

Photos: http://bit.ly/2suFQDX

Google Maps: http://bit.ly/2tSVhU9 (not exact, the property is just a few minutes walk from Aiguadolc beach)

This truly stunning villa is situated in the exclusive area of Levantina in Sitges.  The villa is just a few minutes walk from the lively Marina and Aiguadolc beach which boasts several chic bars, cafes and excellent restaurants.

The wonders of a Mediterranean lifestyle is beautifully depicted throughout the design and structure of the property. The villa itself is spacious with all the ground floor bedrooms offering direct access to the garden and pool area. Featuring an open plan living space with the dining area  seats up to 12 guests. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped, opening onto a sea facing terrace . Additionally the home offers numerous places to relax and entertain.

Other facilities include: gym, ping pong tabel, pool, air conditioning throughout the villa, BBQ, DVD Player and Bluetooth speakers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Villa Laguna 

Available: 29th July to the 5th August

Layout: 6 Bedrooms & 5 Bathrooms

Maximum Capacity: 14 guests

Rate: 9,950 Euros per week

*A booking deposit of 30% of the total villa rental is required to reserve the villa. The remaining 70% can be paid 6 weeks in advance of arrival date. A damages deposit of €2,000 and a cleaning fee of €300 (per week) will be required  6 weeks in advance also.

Photos: http://bit.ly/2tSTHBC

Google Maps: http://bit.ly/2sV2ENM (not exact, the property is located in the exclusive area of  Can Girona)

Villa Laguna offers exclusivity, elegance and modern comfort to all its guests. Boasting  features such as a private lagoon pool accessed only by the master suite, an outdoor lounge area complete with fireplace accessed through the dining area, modern equipped kitchen with marble finishing, a gym, sauna , exquisite furnishings,a custom made art piece chandelier which extends through each floor,  expansive windows offering breath-taking sea views and finally a self-contained duplex apartment.